Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Destiny?
Is owning your own business in your future? Does being your own boss sound appealing? Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality while creating your own security and financial independence? Then congratulations -- you're in good company.
Successful business ownership provides security, lifestyle choices and liberties that typically only come from being your own boss. Statistics also indicate that owning your own business is the fastest way to financial independence. In fact, over 90% of self-made millionaires made their fortunes as business owners. Perhaps it’s time for you to become a millionaire too…
Buying a Business – Your Shortcut to Entrepreneurial Success
Buying an established business truly is a shortcut to entrepreneurial success and also has a much higher success rate than starting your own business. When you buy an existing business you can carefully investigate what you're purchasing and understand exactly how your skills, energy, creativity, passion and ideas can take that business to the next level.
Additional advantages of buying an existing business include:
- A proven business model
- Established customer base and reputation
- Immediate cash flow from ongoing business activities
- Actual operating results, rather than projected results
- Return on investment in year
- Established credit history and relationships with vendors
- Trained employees
- Existing operating systems
- Existing licenses and permits
- Training provided by the seller
- Financing provided by the seller
Let Sunbelt Help You Get Started...
The decision to buy a business is not one to be taken lightly. It requires careful planning as well as the consideration of a wide range of financial, legal, tax, lifestyle and emotional concerns that can be quite daunting. However, with a bit of guidance from Sunbelt, your anxiety will quickly dissipate and the excitement of your entrepreneurial future will take over.
A Complex Process Made Easy
There are many benefits to working with Sunbelt. The following list provides a quick overview of several of the ways that we help our clients succeed in finding and buying the right business.
1. Opportunity Identification:Helping clients to identify and evaluate the right opportunity is a valuable part of our service. We begin with a thorough review of your needs, interests, skills, background, finances, likes and dislikes to ensure the right fit, for the right reasons.
2. Opportunity Matching: Once we have accurately identified the range of businesses that suit your objectives, we search our database of over 14,000 businesses that Sunbelt has for sale to match your interests against all potential opportunities. We will also monitor our database regularly to identify fresh opportunities as soon as they become available. When you are working closely with a Sunbelt intermediary, you may even discover new opportunities before they are in the public domain.
3. Business Search: Sunbelt also provides a fee-based service to conduct a targeted search for businesses that are on the market. This can often be the best way to target and acquire the ideal business that you are looking for, without open market competition.
4. Managing Confidentiality: Managing confidentiality is a critical factor for most sellers. The seller cannot risk letting their staff, suppliers, bankers, customers or competitors know that they are selling. We know how to manage confidentiality and prevent the risk of litigation that a breach of confidentiality could create.
5. Understanding Value: Identifying and understanding the real value of a business is not always easy. In most cases, the seller's financials do not fully reflect the true benefits of ownership. We’ll help you understand all of the nuances of the financial presentations and the difference between original and recast financials. Similarly, it's not always easy to envision the full potential of a business from a written presentation. A Sunbelt intermediary is also experienced at recognizing and communicating the benefits and opportunities relating to business ownership opportunities.
6. Managing the Process: There will be a seemingly endless number of steps, and countless details that need attending to in the process of buying a business. Each one of them in the right order is critical to a successful outcome. We will manage the process, keep things on track, and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
7. Professional Recommendations: It will potentially take a whole team of experts to successfully purchase your business and protect your interests in the process. Lawyers, accountants, tax specialists and financial planners are all part of the extended network of people that we can help put on your team
8. Negotiating the Deal: Creating a win-win deal is the best way to buy a business. This is especially important when seller financing and training are involved. Sunbelt’s approach to facilitating successful, win-win deals is one of the reasons that we sell more businesses than any other company in the world.
9. Developing Creative Solutions: Selling a business often requires many rounds of creative problem solving. Whether it’s structuring the terms of training and coaching or creating the best approach to minimize tax, Sunbelt’s world-wide network of industry specialists and consulting professionals puts creative problem solving expertise at our fingertips virtually 24 hours a day.
10. Financing Options: Sunbelt is always aware of the current business financing options in the marketplace as well as general lender requirements. We regularly provide assistance and financing recommendations to our clients who require additional capital.
11. No Cost Services: As a business buyer, the extraordinary part about all of these services is that they are available at no cost to you. It's typically the business seller that pays for our services.
If you want to find the right business under the right terms and conditions, you owe it to yourself to spend some time with a Sunbelt representative. This private and confidential discussion costs you nothing and may provide you with information that could make, or even save you a fortune.
Please contact our office at your convenience to speak with one of our representatives who will be glad to answer any additional questions you might have.
Sunbelt Les Immeubles Ron Wiebe Inc
2350 Herron Road Suite 201
Dorval, Quebec, H9S1C5